- Harold Ramis Five-Minute Buddhist Pocket Guide: Item #4 – The Five Aggregates
- Aftermath / Welcome to the Revolution.
- Horny Male Transsexual and Two Mormons: The Last Two Parties Who Really Wanted to Come to My Home
- I was a Raging Alcoholic but my True Problem: Separation Addiction (Thanks a Lot, Ego)
- The “Bad” Path to Sobriety & Wisdom: Season 5, Episode 7 – “Say My Name”
leewriter on I was a Raging Alcoholic but m… leewriter on Live Free and Beyond Your Ego… leewriter on The True About Who You Are… eotezine on The True About Who You Are… Jenny on Elaboration of theory
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Gordon Hempton — http://authors.simonandschuster.com/Gordon-Hempton/45345383 — is the subject of a feature in THE SUN ‘s September 2010 edition. He’s an acoustical ecologist. He claims there are less than a dozen places in the U.S. where you can sit for more … Continue reading
Excerpt from “The Star Rover” by Jack London: All my life I have had an awareness of other times and places. I have been aware of other persons in me…You have forgotten much, my reader, and yet, as you read … Continue reading
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!