- Harold Ramis Five-Minute Buddhist Pocket Guide: Item #4 – The Five Aggregates
- Aftermath / Welcome to the Revolution.
- Horny Male Transsexual and Two Mormons: The Last Two Parties Who Really Wanted to Come to My Home
- I was a Raging Alcoholic but my True Problem: Separation Addiction (Thanks a Lot, Ego)
- The “Bad” Path to Sobriety & Wisdom: Season 5, Episode 7 – “Say My Name”
leewriter on I was a Raging Alcoholic but m… leewriter on Live Free and Beyond Your Ego… leewriter on The True About Who You Are… eotezine on The True About Who You Are… Jenny on Elaboration of theory
Monthly Archives: August 2012
I have observed an older man walking the streets of my sleepy little town of Red Wing, Minnesota. I frequently laugh at him because of what I perceive as his outlandish, completely off-base behavior. If a vehicle cuts him off … Continue reading