- Harold Ramis Five-Minute Buddhist Pocket Guide: Item #4 – The Five Aggregates
- Aftermath / Welcome to the Revolution.
- Horny Male Transsexual and Two Mormons: The Last Two Parties Who Really Wanted to Come to My Home
- I was a Raging Alcoholic but my True Problem: Separation Addiction (Thanks a Lot, Ego)
- The “Bad” Path to Sobriety & Wisdom: Season 5, Episode 7 – “Say My Name”
leewriter on I was a Raging Alcoholic but m… leewriter on Live Free and Beyond Your Ego… leewriter on The True About Who You Are… eotezine on The True About Who You Are… Jenny on Elaboration of theory
Tag Archives: Breaking Bad Season 5 Episode 7 “Say My Name”
Walter is the Lebron James of cooking meth — he’s the best at what he does and doesn’t mind saying it. Last week, Walter-Jesse-Mike Meth Inc. appeared to going out of business. Two of the three partners, a majority obviously, … Continue reading