- Harold Ramis Five-Minute Buddhist Pocket Guide: Item #4 – The Five Aggregates
- Aftermath / Welcome to the Revolution.
- Horny Male Transsexual and Two Mormons: The Last Two Parties Who Really Wanted to Come to My Home
- I was a Raging Alcoholic but my True Problem: Separation Addiction (Thanks a Lot, Ego)
- The “Bad” Path to Sobriety & Wisdom: Season 5, Episode 7 – “Say My Name”
leewriter on I was a Raging Alcoholic but m… leewriter on Live Free and Beyond Your Ego… leewriter on The True About Who You Are… eotezine on The True About Who You Are… Jenny on Elaboration of theory
Tag Archives: BREAKING BAD
Summary Skyler convinces Walter to stay home so he can rest up for the big celebration she’s planning (to celebrate Walt’s cancer being in remission). “Brownie points for taking a nap,” she says. Her husband appears to be on board … Continue reading
This episode, entitled “A No-Rough-Stuff-Type-Deal”, Walter and Jesse meet with Tuco, the psycho drug kingpin, about doing more business with him. Walter hands over a smaller amount of meth than they’d agreed to, which makes Tuco very made. Walter counters … Continue reading
Becoming Truly Free by Learning from “Breaking Bad”, Season 1, Episode 3.