- Harold Ramis Five-Minute Buddhist Pocket Guide: Item #4 – The Five Aggregates
- Aftermath / Welcome to the Revolution.
- Horny Male Transsexual and Two Mormons: The Last Two Parties Who Really Wanted to Come to My Home
- I was a Raging Alcoholic but my True Problem: Separation Addiction (Thanks a Lot, Ego)
- The “Bad” Path to Sobriety & Wisdom: Season 5, Episode 7 – “Say My Name”
leewriter on I was a Raging Alcoholic but m… leewriter on Live Free and Beyond Your Ego… leewriter on The True About Who You Are… eotezine on The True About Who You Are… Jenny on Elaboration of theory
Tag Archives: Five Aggregates
The Five Aggregates – “Being” is experienced as: 1. Matter 2. Sensation 3. Perception 4. Mental Formation 5. Consciousness — From Harold Ramis’ Five-Minute Buddhist Pocket Guide In each of the five aggregates, change is inevitable and happens frequently. But … Continue reading