- Harold Ramis Five-Minute Buddhist Pocket Guide: Item #4 – The Five Aggregates
- Aftermath / Welcome to the Revolution.
- Horny Male Transsexual and Two Mormons: The Last Two Parties Who Really Wanted to Come to My Home
- I was a Raging Alcoholic but my True Problem: Separation Addiction (Thanks a Lot, Ego)
- The “Bad” Path to Sobriety & Wisdom: Season 5, Episode 7 – “Say My Name”
leewriter on I was a Raging Alcoholic but m… leewriter on Live Free and Beyond Your Ego… leewriter on The True About Who You Are… eotezine on The True About Who You Are… Jenny on Elaboration of theory
Tag Archives: love
Horny Male Transsexual and Two Mormons: The Last Two Parties Who Really Wanted to Come to My Home.
I wrote “Overcome Any Personal Obstacle, Including Alcoholism, By Understanding Your Ego” – http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/leewriter – with two major goals in mind: 1) Understand why and how my wife Amy of over 19 years committed a slow suicide via alcohol and … Continue reading
Summary Skyler convinces Walter to stay home so he can rest up for the big celebration she’s planning (to celebrate Walt’s cancer being in remission). “Brownie points for taking a nap,” she says. Her husband appears to be on board … Continue reading